Thursday 24 March 2011

Final Front Covers

After looking at the front covers, I noticed (as well as my teacher, Mr Lau) a few errors with the second draft and sorted them out.
The last coverline was grammatically incorrect and slightly confusing. Before, it was: 'Rising Star/Adele Out List Of/The Most Powerful/Artists'. The word 'and' was missing after 'Adele'. Also, there was an issue with the word 'Powerful' as it was a word reserved for business or politics. Thus, I used the word 'Influential' instead. The words 'albums of the' needed a thicker outline, as it was hard to read with the dark background. The words 'the new girl in town' needed a drop shadow, so I added it, so it would stand out from 'Amy Jackson'. The reason I changed the colour to pink was so it would match the colour of the pink writing on my DPS.

Similarly to the point above, the coverline was grammatically incorrect so I had to change it. I also added a black drop shadow to 'Amy Jackson' so that it could stand out more, and make it look more interesting, since the font was quite simple.
Other Finals

No comments:

Post a Comment