Wednesday 15 December 2010

Feedback on Music Magazine Cover

As feedback, I was told that it would be best to choose cover with the crayon effect as it looked a little more creative and original. I had to tighten the line spacing of the cover line '25 stars who changed the world'. I also had to cut off a curve on the 'C' in 'Christmas Special' as it went off the page. The bar code had to be improved with a price. On the bottom, the 'P' on Plus' had to line up with the 'U' in 'Usher'. I couldn't use the images as 'Free Posters' as they were copyright. Finally, the green can that the model was holding was a bit too casual, meaning I had to get rid of it.
For my second draft, I might just use a different photo. This would mean I'd have to almost everything as a different picture would mean a different colour scheme and structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment